This is our beginning
[html]

ooc: table © Alli <3
We will end this soon, yes? If you want, we can have another thread where Ember checks up on Maschine. Also, PP so we can get the piercing sequence done. SSWM: 877

The woman spoke to him, saying that his choice of horses was rather good. She went on in the same sentence to say that his horse looked somewhat like her horse that was in the front stall. The male nodded his head, he had seen her horse, and it was actually one of the ones he stopped on to actually look at. The horse was very attractive, and he imagined that it's attitude was favorable as well. This might have influenced his choice in a subconscious way, though he would more than likely deny that if he was asked if this was the reason that he picked the horse. In all honesty, he liked the look of this stallion, and the horse seemed to be very friendly, when the others seemed more weary to him because he was not one that they were familiar with. Ja, I have no clue what I'll call him yet though -NYEH- the male spoke, his hand reaching out to the horse that he would be taking with him. Ember went on to offer a saddle. Cotl shook his head. He rather ride bareback, simply because he had been taught this way, and the first time he had ridden with a saddle, he found it to be uncomfortable. Plus, he hated having to go through the whole "having to put on the saddle" ordeal before he was able to ride. Cotl was a rider that was "get up and go" He didn't want to have to put anything else on the horse besides it's reigns. You will use it more than I will. All I need is reigns for him. the male commented before shrugging lightly.

The woman had to think about where she had wanted the piercings, and as she did so, Cotl reached into the bag that was on his hip and he took out a jar. It contained needles, as well as the actual rings and bars for the piercings themselves. As she sat down for him, and explained to him where she had wanted them, Cotl jumped onto part of the bench that had been open for him to stand on (and since she was uber taller than him, he needed this extra boost of height). He put his hand onto her chin, and made her tip her head to look up at him. I'm going to do, -FUCKING HAG- bridge, brow, right, and then left in that order. Close your eyes please, but not to where it would wrinkle your face. You might fuck it up if you do. the male spoke to her. He took out six long needles from the jar. Once he had gotten them out of the jar, and he proceeded to pierce in the order he had said. He put the first needle through the skin that was between her two eyes, horizontally. Once he had gotten the needle completely through he pinched her right eyebrow flesh, testing it before he took the second needle and stuck it through. The male was quick to move on though, he took three other needles and the woman's right audit. He stuck each of them through once and once he had finished with that, he moved on to the left audit and he took the last needle and pierced it though one side, and then the other. All piercings were gone in a matter of three minutes. They needed to put the actual rings in now.

I'm going to remove the needles now.-NYEH- You might bleed, so don't be alarmed. the male explained, nodding his head before he quickly got the rings he needed and he started with the bar that would go between her eyes. He did tip of needle to tip of bar and he quickly drew out the needle, and pushed in the bar. This bled minimally. He went to the brow and did the same though this was a ring that he put through her brow so it curved. Again, since it was swift, it bled only a small amount. She'd need to clean her face anyways. With the right ear that had three needles, he did the same, though these gave him a harder time and bled a bit. There was blood on his hands after he had finished with that ear. He moved onto the next one and did the same, though with a longer bar. This one had to be the worst of the piercings. Once he was finished, he had put the ends back onto the piercings to keep them in place and then he did something rather...strange. He took his fingers and licked them from her blood. He had done this many times, but it was always weird for others whom did not know that he would do so. und, fertig. the male spoke before he jumped off of the bench and put his needles back into his jar. He would clean and sterilize them when he got back to Inferni. I don't carry around a mirror -FUCKING ROTTING VAGINA- but if you would like, I can accompany you to one, just in case you want me to redo them or something. the male spoke, his shoulder twitching for a moment before returning to normal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread