is it suppose to mean something
ooc;yeppers1
; Firefly had stopped to nibble at a bit of snow stuck between her paws as she heard the sound of approaching paws. She dropped her forepaw back to the ground and lifted her head to find the owner. The woman she found not to far away carried a scent that she knew, belonging to the pack her brother belonged to. She knew little of his pack and didn’t take much time to learn further, she’d never really heard anything from the lands though she knew Haven had once lived ther. The lady was at the borders, not wandering through the lands like she belonged there so Firefly wasn’t too worried. She smiled at the figure who came towards her as she stood still, waiting to see what the woman wanted.

She flicked her tail idly as the woman finally spoke. She dipped her head in a shallow nod as she accepted her words before flicking one ear back lazily and grinning. ”A friend? I never get to meet any of my nephew’s friends. He’s always so secretive.” she complained jokingly. Truthfully she never bothered to pester Haven enough to find out any deep dark secrets about the boy. He was well enough, though she could ruffle his feathers if she wanted, but he’d saved her life recently and she would never do anything to harm the boy, besides, DaVinci might skin her alive if he ever heard of her speaking ill of the boy. Not that there was anything to speak ill about nowadays.

She settled back on her haunches as she asked, ”I’m Firefly Sadira by the way.. So what brings you to the lands, I’m sure we could find Haven if you were needing his assistance for anything. He’s been quite busy rescuing damsels in distress and upholding the law of the lands but I think he could be spared for a few moments.” She was in an unusually good mood, perhaps it was because the girl’s pack scent reminded her of her sibling, so good natured and laidback that he brought out the better half of her, or maybe it was because she’d been cracked a little when Dahlia de Mai had gotten a hold of her. Who knew, but it fared well for this woman at least.

ic

Messages In This Thread