Trouble's Brewing
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

It shouldn’t have taken as long as it did to find the Alpha. Wasn’t it his job to always have his ears attuned to the call of his subordinates? Ah, but she was playing rather harshly at him, already fuming at the ears for lack of address by him. But the dame was calm and for the most part, composed, though her rampant display portrayed just the opposite.

The spell of time cast slowly about the female as she waited for reply, her hopes dwindling in her wait as each second ticked painfully within her. The internal clock steal away her life force and aging her much more slowly. Never would she call the image of the King a beacon of hope, but it certainly was a pleasant sight to behold in this moment. The scent of the Patriarch flared her nostrils, eyes quickly averted as he came near. She was met with a voice laced with distress and twin auds perked to receive it. “No,” she barked. “Wait…yes.” Zynex groaned in frustration. “No I am not alright!” She hadn’t meant for her voice to scale so suddenly as it did, but she was a creature of distress as it were. In light of her present company, she tried with her might to retain control and not take the part of an emotional female.

She bowed her head with what respect she had for the Alpha. “I’m sorry.” She breathed deeply again, reaching behind her back and favoring a lengthy stray strand of crimson. “I…have not been having the best time lately. I must confess to someone, and you are the ruler.” Her bolder nature allowed her moonlit sights to drift to the King. “I don’t know what is wrong with me, but I don’t feel as I should. I have felt like this once before and not even my elders obliged me with an answer. Perhaps an experienced male as yourself have had similar developments…or something of the like…” The descent of her ears portrayed the helplessness she refused to express in this moment. “I don’t know what I should do. I just feel…empty.”

Words: 355

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread