Bringing home the goodies
[html]

ooc...SSWM:755

The other male was quick to take it as if the male was not part of the "family". Cotl let out a 'pfft' sound come between his lips as Marik said this. -NYEH- I'm not part of this Lykoi family. They have not adopted me. You're not the only loner out here in this clan, you know. the male spoke, his rusty head nodding as he spoke these words to his brother. Cotl had noticed on who Marik was constantly putting himself as the outcast as of most recently, and Cotl felt like it was unfair for the male to keep assuming that Cotl was mister popular, when in all reality, he had his friends by multiple encounters and in the beginning, many of the canids that he met had seemed to be peeved at his constant cursing and his constant twitching and throat clearing and other tics. He had worked hard to make the friends he had now, and for the other male, Marik to think he was not liked because he had hit on the wrong guy once, and wasn't getting all the sex he was getting back in Germany, he found it quite unfair for the male to just single himself out like that. Give it time, Marik. You'll be part of the clan soon enough. If doesn't take much to be accepted by these fools. the male spoke to the other, telling him to take his time to make friends, and to not push himself onto everyone like he was so used to doing (and he probably wouldn't listen to Cotl anyways, simply because the male was known for jumping in quickly into things) so Cotl didn't understand why he even went in a wasted his breath with saying it.

His brother went on about the soup, asking if Cotl had tried it before. Cotl nodded his head. Ja, the 'yote that father sent me to had made these a few times. They are good. the male spoke, his throat clearing after he had spoken to his brother. The old 'yote that had been Cotl's master had been pretty modernized as far as humans things went. The 'yote had spent his entire life studying human things, as well as learning to fight with human made weapons and all kinds of miscellaneous information about the humans. Cotl had learned a lot from the old 'yote master, he had to admit that. Cotl figured that he'd boil some water for the soup later on, since he wasn't too hungry at the moment, and since he had to do his brother's tattoo. He put the noodles aside and continued to shave his brother's chest. He measured the width and length to where they both would make an even square that he could work in.

Marik asked if he really thought so. Cotl nodded his head and remained silent until the other male had asked if Cotl minded if he tried. Cotl didn't mind, as long as Marik knew when to back off. The only reason he had been stern and private with Anselm was because Cotl could see the look on the other's face which had meant that he was not interested and wasn't about to give into the charm of the German puppy-dog. Go for it-NYEH- the male spoke, nodding his head and reassuring that he was allowed to try without Cotl getting in the way and giving him dirty looks. Marik went on to speak about his other bible again. He commented that Cotl might like this one rather than the one with the two guys in various different sexual positions on each page. You can shows-BRAINS!- it to me later, after I finish this shit. Also, you think this is big enough? Want it bigger, smaller? the male spoke to the other, wondering how big Marik might have wanted it.

Cotl was almost surprised to hear what he had next. Marik said that he should get the same piercing as he. Cotl cocked his pierced brow to the male and just gave his brother this look for a good minute. You'll have to get it first, and then I'll decide if I want you that close to my ass.-MRRRH- the male spoke as he then took his sharpie marker and he make marks on the male's chest to signal where he planned on putting each of the arms of the swastika. He didn't continue without his brother's reassurance though, simply because this was Marik's choice in tattoos this time, not Cotl's.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread