fast food to go.
[html]

ooc...Aww, bromance...PFTT J/k xP SSWM: 770 - I FINISH SSWM NOW!

Before the two had parted, His friend had told him to think more exotic. Cotl would take this and think about it while they were apart, simply because he found it as a challenge since the other male had not come out and said what his new product would be. He stored this away for later when the other male had spoke about how Cotl was right about Haku having control over them enough to control their lives. Cotl didn't think as deep as the other male had done, but the other's philosophy seemed to work as an in depth point of view. Cotl nodded his head lightly and shrugged his shoulders as a response, not really having much to say on the subject before the two split up.

When the male had yowled for him to come, the Imaginfer had entered back into the barn, and he mounted himself on the saddle that he had found, finding that the foot holders were at a good length for him, and that it would more definitely fit the girth of his steed. He would need to think of a way to bring this back. Perhaps he would be able to carry it on his back or something. He thought about it for the amount of time it took for his Optio to come in. Once the male had made it in, he held (or rather swung around) a machete. Cotl smiled lightly. Great find there, Anselm,-NYEH- if I do say so myself. the male commented on it, nodding his head as he agreed with the statement that the other male said about making it easier to get back home to Inferni. Anselm was also quick to ask what Cotl had come up with. The Imaginfer smiled lightly and dismounted the saddle. Well, I found that saddle that I could use for Maschine. I could made pockets on it so he can carry things as well. But other than this, I found just drei traps. the male spoke, nodding his head and moving to the counter he had laid them on. Two of them are in pretty awesome condition, while the third one needs some oil in the joints before he put it down, because it is sticking because of the rust.-FUCKING CUNT BAG- the male spoke to the other as he picked up one of the traps. We're also going to have to fix the chain on this one as well, but that wouldn't be much of a problem either since I found one that was pretty strong looking. the male spoke before he began to pull open one of the other, more new traps that worked better. He figured he would demonstrate how this trap worked to the male so that the other one would know. Once he had gotten the jaws to be open on the table, and the latch was set, the Imaginfer got another piece of wood and motioned for his friend to move closer so he could explain. Once the male was close and looking at it, Cotl started. These are my favorite traps, since they are basically genius. What happens is, you put some camouflage over the open trap, which would be attached in the ground with a buried chain, it should be attached to something that will not move that's in the ground, and then the dirt packed around it as best as it can be. Then, when little old wolf come walking in the wrong place- the male thumped the wood on the table a few times to demonstrate someone walking. He pressed the stick in the trap's latch and the trap immediately snapped shut around the wood, making it crumble. little -FAGGOT ASS BUTTMUNCHER- wolfeh looses his fucking foot. the male spoke, giving a small giggle as he looked to the other male.

Cotl nodded his head lightly. These were the traps that humans used to take down bears, and pretty much anything. -NYEH- It's very effective, and if done right, you will have yourself an effective trap. the male spoke, nodding his head. Do you want to fan out and search a bit more now you know what you are looking for? Cotl asked Anselm, figuring that since he had not come with a trap, that he didn't really know what he was looking for. I'm sure that there are others around here,-MYEH- especially since I already found three. the male continued on, figuring that it wouldn't hurt to fan out again and try and find some more. After all, they didn't want to leave anything left for the Dahlians to scavenge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread