A stranger's request (j)
OOC|| No problem there Smile

Her expression changed alittle as she started to figure out his condition was much serious than hers was. There was something new about it that made her look puzzled for a second and the fact that it kept a strong male down was worying. With her own wound she still walked with no problem and the only thing that it influenced was her hunting skills. Now, after it was healed it still itched at times but she was told it was normal for a leg that was broken. His wound though seemed to be wet and not closing properly. And it didn't seemed to be broken by the way he often tryed to keep it.

Don't worry. I had been as bad as you when i first came here and they seemed nice enough to let me stay, although at that time i couldn't evan hunt. Alex thought about the fact that after all she was a female...And that's a big difference. The male in front of her was strong and once healed could prove a valuable help against the Infernis.

At his last question, Alex smilled alittle thinking of how he may react in front of Haku's undeniable coldness and rough manners. He's ok as long as you don't step on his tail. Might seem cold and bloodthirsty but something tells me he has something noble too in his heart. All in all he's a great alpha though a little too bloodthirsty for my taste. She understood the question was ment to help the newcomer with Haku and thought a piece of advice wouldn't hurt anyone. Just keep a respectful tone and an honest pleading and i think it will be just fine.

realising she knew nothing about his past an curious about it,Alex thought of asking him something about it but didn't knew if it would be rude of her to. After all he wasn't oblidged to tell her that. After a few seconds of thinking, Alex decided: So...where do you come from? The question seemed so hollow and unimportant it made alex regret asking it for a second. But as she realised it was nothing she could do to take it back.

Messages In This Thread