A stranger's request (j)
OOC|| I got it nowSmile

As Haku spoke to her, Alex rised on her redish paws and spoke cold and toneless as she knew the male liked. "He seems to be a good warrior, and after his leg heals he might be a valuable help at some point. As far as i know he is a wanderer so i assume he has some useful skills we could use in war and of course he seems to know quite alot about weapons and traps. She nodded respectfully than continued on the same evan tone. I see no threat nor hidden desires in him and evan if he has something in mind he can't get far with that leg. She ended it, sure she made her point as shortly and directly as she could than layed down again like a soldier that ended the report.

Hazel eyes stared the two males with curiosity as she had no idea of what was to come. She was quite proud of the fact that Haku asked her opinion and wondered if she raised to his expectations. Of course she knew the Rosen would never really praise anyone she still hopped of a warm light in his icy eyes. Alex remained calm, front paws crossed like a sfinx from ancient time. For a second she almost seemed like a statue and if it wasn't her equal breathing she'd probably pass as one too.

Messages In This Thread