Invisible
Word Count: 349

[html]

Yes, maybe she will meet her soon. So she nodded in agreement. She had thought it was a nice idea to do so; she needed to know her leaders after all. Apparently, she was a good leader. It made her feel somewhat calm about meeting her but she would always feel nervous and shy. She nodded once more as if to say she understood. Though, she did notice her smile was a little different than before. Her eyes focused on her lips to study it further. She must really like this Kaena. A hint of sadness attacked her heart and it only showed slightly in her eyes. She wished someone would smile like that for her. No one has ever done that except her dead friend. She wondered if she would ever find someone to smile for her; like they cared for her.

She blinked her eyes and looked Vieira in the face, ridding the hint of sadness. She hoped the other hadn't noticed. It wasn't a look that was meant for her to see. As the conversation went on about the war, Haruhi listened fully. So Haku attacked Kaena which started the war. Vieira was also attacked within Inferni. This frightened her a bit, now knowing that they still attack within Inferni. Her hand became a fist due to fear. Anger was not present in that action. "Y-yes, I will." She said, a little bit timid. "Thanks..." She added.

She didn't know why she joined even though she learned of the war. Something compelled her to join. Perhaps she was tired of being on her own and took this pack a sign to join. If a war was occurring, she would also rather be on the side of her own kind. She felt it better that way. So maybe she did know why she joined. It still remained complicated for herself though. "I'm...you, um...I'm glad that you made it through...that incident." She said, as the corner of her lips began to twitch upward. Death was something she never liked and she was glad it didn't happen to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread