steppin' up the production line.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"Eh, Cotl's cursing is involuntary... some kind of disorder, Tourettes or something?" he said with a shrug. He'd intended to look into it simply because he found the nature of the illness very fascinating, but between their war efforts and his personal projects he'd never found the time. "That other one, though, he can certainly figure out how to keep his eyes to himself," he responded gruffly. "You don't stand around and leer at every pretty number that strolls past, even if she is a looker, aye? Ya gotta keep it subtle. Otherwise it's pretty distasteful and it'll freak most of 'em out," he elaborated. "At least wait to see if there's any mutual interest first before throwing out blatant looks like that, y'know?" he wondered with a huff, figuring even if the Aquila wasn't quite as sleazy as the scout he'd understand the gist of it.

@&#&$"Well I guess I don't care which way his door swings, but may the stars above help him if he tries to open it my way 'cause I'm going to throw it right back in his face," he concluded with a grumble. Pretty women were more than welcome to ogle him all they wanted, but that sort of attention from a man clearly skeeved him out. "Oh, and if you're gonna stand around groping your own fucking brother, please do it on your own time, not mine," he added with a swift roll of his eyes before his teeth clicked together as he clamped his jaws shut. Gabriel would know it wasn't like him to launch off into a tirade about any of their members (or... well, anything)--obviously Marik had gotten under his skin. Needless to say, it felt pretty good to blow off some steam and get it out of his system. He exhaled a steady sigh and diligently pounded the last joint into place.

@&#&$One ear fell back at the mention of addiction, and he paused in his work to consider. For as much as he indulged in any given vice, Anselm did manage to keep himself pretty well under control. Most of the more "addictive" things he didn't like as much to begin with--alcohol, tobacco. That didn't mean everyone operated the same way, though, and he offered a solemn nod. "I wasn't intending to refine it to any of the most potent forms anyway. Wouldn't know how and don't really see the point," he explained. "Even so, I intend to keep a pretty close eye on the inventory," he assured the leader. Though he could sympathise with the Aquila's concerns, it ultimately didn't matter whether or not the scout's heart was in the right place--it'd do him no more good to have his entire supply ransacked than it'd do Gabriel to have a battalion of drugged coyotes screaming in withdrawal.

@&#&$"Hmm; you can start cutting off more lengths of pipe for the sides if you want. I'll mark where to cut 'em and then you just use a saw," he explained, making his way back over to the shed and collecting the materials he'd need. "Helps if you steady it on a rock with your foot," he said, laying one of the pipes across one of the small boulders to demonstrate. "To start a cut, you have to just draw it over a few times first... once you've got a decent groove you can start goin' back and forth," he added, continuing to demonstrate on the first pipe so Gabriel could see. It took more effort than one might guess and the bronze hybrid figured they could switch jobs after a bit so neither party got too tired.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread