If You're Looking For Jesus,
[html]

ooc: thanks for being patient <3

At his prompt, Caillen managed a gasp of awe, his owlish eyes widening e'er more to stare up with pure admiration at the golden face that hovered a few inches above his own. And awesome epic adventure sounded like pure bliss to a youth, ESPECIALLY to one with an incredibly over-bearing mother, and Caillen was absolutely no exception. With a delighted bark the boy allowed all thoughts of inventive images to rush through his head - Daisuke braving the elements, Daisuke fighting off really scary monsters, Daisuke meeting other weird wolves... Question bubbled in his throat like steam from a pot, and the slate boy grinned broadly, trying desperately not to explode with the wanting of such freedom.

Such freedom! Daisuke had it all, Caillen thought briefly. He wanted to be just like Daisuke when he grew up; No silly pack, no silly girls, no silly belonging or chores or 'don't do that's...

Sucked up with the golden male's voice, the boy nodded grimly to his words about why Alaine probably would let him go a'sploring. Mama was always saying stuff like that - he was too little, it was too dangerous, she just didn't want him getting hurt. Well, someday he wouldn't be little no more, he'd be big and strong like Mr Dai. And then he'd show Mama, alright!

Ice-blue eyes widened at the male pointed to his scars, deemed 'only a few' though they were mighty impressive to Cai. Wanting to seem mature, the pup nodded again, and even managed a grimace (though his imagination was running riot on the inside). His chest swelled back up as Daisuke repeated what his mother had said about him being a present, because of Daisuke said it, then it MUST be true! Mama on the other hand was always coddling him like a little baby, which he totally wasn't, because he was very nearly a man. Just because he hadn't shifted forms yet didn't make him a baby! A few of the other pups had already gained that skill, but Cai struggled behind in that aspect. He didn't have the concentration or the motivation to put enough effort into the change, and as such, it simply never happened. Though having hands would be cool, especially when you could use them to carry stuff like the weird wooden box and it's funny horse-hair strings.

To the golden man's next words, though, all this thought simply fell away.

" You mean it? You r-r-really mean it?!" Leaping up in the air, the boy paused to quickly look over his shoulder back towards the hotel (as if Alaine would magically appear at the suggestion), before continuing, " I mean, that w-w-would be really cool, if you mean it. I've never EVER been to Halli-facks, though sometimes some of the wolves that stay with me 'n Mama in the Hotel mention it a bit. But they don't s-s-say much around me, either..."

Silly adults in their adult worlds, to busy to pay any attention to a stifled and adventure-starved boy.

Distracted again by the golden male's quick input, Caillen peered suspiciously at the creature that had come to weave around the older male's ankles, though his erect ear flitted up in surprise when the feline's strange eyes lifted to his own. Assured that the thing was dangerous, the puppy leaned forward to sniff at it, before shooting another apprehensive glance back up at Daisuke.

" Does it t-t-talk?" He asked bluntly, before realizing that if it did, he was being aweful rude, " Hello, Schwarz. My name is Caillen Winters!"

Speak think walk
Table © James, courtesy of Hannah

[/html]

Messages In This Thread