Preperation for the unfathomable
[html]
oocBig Grinon't worry about it, I don't even have a computer at the moment, so my posts are going to be more and more sporadic anyway, unless I get a new hard drive or a new computer all together. D:

Ty honestly hadn't meant to barrel into Andrea when he went for the bite, but it had worked out in his favor, and he had collided with her with quite an impact. Now pulling back to face her, he smirked in a 'I totally meant to do that' way, and replied to her compliment "Thanks, but good dodge on your part as well, you made sure the strike wasn't lethal, good thinking."

Not too long after his reply did he notice that she was already on the move, quick to recover from the collision and even quicker to make a move on Ty. He had to admit, Andrea was a fast and agile opponent, but there was always a fatal flaw in that plan, one Ty had noticed from constant movement, and that was endurance. Even the most fit of wolves became tuckered out after attempting to dance around the foe for too long, and became susceptible to attacks, not having enough energy to get out of the way. If he could outlast Andrea, he could gain the edge by letting her tucker herself out by it.

However, that required him to be on the defensive to her swift, unpredictable blows, only dodging when necessary, looking for areas to counter rather then bull-rushing right into her hands. As Andrea moved to his side, Ty swerved as well, attempting to keep her in front of him. Flanking Ty knew to be a dangerous game, as soon as one wolf got the other's side open, it would become more and more one-sided as time went on.

But her agility and quick recovery allowed her to get near his side, forcing Ty to react or get hit. Ty didn't have many options, she was too close to him to allow him to move out of the way forward or backward, so he couldn't only defend himself or intercept her strike. Ty chose to intercept, and swung his front around and leaped up on his hind legs to catch Andrea mid-jump. While he was risking her strike hitting, she would be greeted by his own fangs and claws, and with his larger size, he would have the advantage if they began trading blows.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread