endpoint, line one
[html]

WC 263

He took a step back when he gave her a small fright, but she seemed to calm down, although didn’t look any more pleased than normal but she did start talking, which relieved Niro. He remained passive as he listened to her, and was feeling rather awkward through the short silence until her question came up and hit him in the face, but he already knew the answer to that.

“Well… you can see right through my sisters… oddity.”

He said, he wasn’t sure what to call his sisters fantasies,and that was the best he could come up with without being horrible about her, he did love her for all that she was and he knew she was much more than just a bookworm who took them way too seriously.

“I mean she has a good head on her shoulders, really,”

He said absentmindedly remembering what Firefly had said to Orin, he was a little upset about it, but the time wore away the anger, and he knew she had a fine point about it there was no denying that and that might have been the main reason why he even approached her in the first place.

”So, that’s worth getting to know you if anything, I need someone who has a little more than book sense if you know what I mean.”

He cracked a small smile at the joke, hoping she’d get it. He was not at all use company or being company for that matter, he’d always just been there to look out for his sister.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread