A letter of old, a search for a white wolf
[html]
ooc: I'm not sure if I am supposed to post or not, but I'm going to anyway.

"Well ain't that sweet of her." He said with a sarcastic flair of jealousy, trying to hide his joyful grin. "she's going to send me a letter AFTER she sends you one...look who is choosing favorites!" He then chuckled again before taking a deep, cleansing breath of relief "Well...it's good to know that she is alright, I was afraid, you know...with the war and all that...well...nevermind, it's fine now. She's alright, she misses us, and perhaps we will see her soon." He said, avoiding trying to make people worry too much. It was good to hear that Rendall was okay, and his spirits were certainly lifted when he heard they might see her again soon.

He then looked to the messenger again, Laidiara, still being very grateful for her efforts to bring this letter to them, and he was trying to think of ways to help her out as well. He spoke up again to Laidiara. "Thanks again for bringing this message to us, is there any way we can repay you at all? Perhaps you could stay for dinner? Or would you like someone to walk you back to your home? You never know what could be out there in the territories these days after all."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread