fast food to go.
[html]

Word Count: meh I decided to change the text of his speech so others can see that he has an accent. I hope you don't mind.

In Character

Cotl had thought about training the horse on a cart, but he also found that he didn't want to go through the whole training aspect. It was just too tedious for him to do so. He probably could do so though, as soon as he was able to find the right supplies for the training. The Imaginfer probably wouldn't suggest it, but if it was suggested to him, he'd probably say something along the lines of him either being too lazy to train Maschine (whom would more than likely pick up on it quickly) or something about him having to either find one that had been the right size and still in good condition or build one, both of which he was just too lazy to do. It would make supply trips ten times easier, but he sure as hell wasn't going to embark on doing that on his own. He simply wasn't strong enough to make one himself, and on top of that, too lazy to. This was also a reason he hadn't found himself a saddle earlier, or taken one from Ember as a matter of fact. He was just too lazy to saddle up the horse every time he wanted to ride. This had taken him awhile to decide again. While he was thinking about it, the other male had spoken. We should be able to manage half a dozen between the two of us, but just barely. If we find much more y'might need to make a second trip later with a bigger crew. the male had spoken to the thinking Imaginfer.

Ja, sechs should do fine. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly to the other male. Ich glaube nicht dat I'll be taking de saddle. Too lazy. the male had explained to the other. This would make their trip less stressful as far as the weight that they would be carrying. Ve vill komm back though. the male verified. Aight. I'll figure out what else I can scavenge 'n I'll meet you back near the forest where we came in when I'm ready. the other male had spoken before he had taken off. Cotl simply nodded his head before he had picked up the three traps by the chains and he carried them along with him as he exited the barn and walked along the same street he had been on before.

The male had been walking down the street before he found a resident. He had had the feeling that he should go ahead and look within the place anyways. He pushed open the door, a bunch of dust coming down on him as he did so, and him sneezing a few times before the cloud of dust disappeared. Cotl entered and looked the place up and down, looking for things that would be good for him to have. He had moved through drawers and the like until he had found a trap hidden in a drawer. He smiled and nodded his head as he took it and moved to look for some oil. Again, he had found some and he had taken it and carried it along with him. He had exited the house and moved onto the next shed that had been in the same vicinity as the house he had just raided. He figured that there would be a few more traps considering that the house had a trap in it. Lord and behold that he found two more in the shed right as he had entered. He grabbed the other two traps and was quick to overlook the rest of the objects in the shed simply because he was on a mission and had no time to be shopping for other objects. So the male had left the shed and started to head back towards the forest.

A few minutes of walking had caused him to come up upon the edge of the forest. Cotl had been quick to take a seat with his six traps set down on the ground, and him waiting for his buddy to return with his traps.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread