not the man i thought i'd be.
[html]

<333

The tawny-furred woman was meek and mild in this interaction, and she still seemed quite certain that Rurik had been sent here to hurt her. Rurik was woefully ignorant; he had no knowledge of Inferni's war dealings and he certainly would have taken far greater interest in Silas's presence here if he had, so for now the other canine's behavior was virtually a mystery to him. The silver-furred werewolf could not figure out why she seemed to have a permanent quietus applied to her; it was as if there was some sort of muzzle permitting her to speak only occasionally. The silver-furred werewolf wasn't certain what that was, but he was determined to fix it, or at least make her more comfortable around him. He considered her answer with a smile, and nodded his head. “Do you stay in one place for long? I like to travel,” he offered. “I've seen a lot of the world,” he said, thinking it was a good avenue of conversation—many canines were intrigued by his adventures. Maybe this one was no different.

<style>
.rurik-giftsam b{color:#227c9b;}
.liliya {color:#38B0D9;}
.rurik-giftsam p{margin:0px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:45px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread