She’s like grace from the earth
[html]

300+

It was shocking, to see the Nanny in such a fury. She had never seen Mati so upset, or even ever lose her temper at all. She had always been so kind and patient with everyone, especially herself and her siblings. She recalled fondly the day she had taken them all to the beach and they had explored and swam in the ocean and found the crab. Seeing her now she almost didn't recognize her and she couldn't help but wonder who or what had put her in such a foul mood. Immediately though she knew that she didn't like the fact of Mati being so upset. The earthen wolfess was too nice and caring to have anyone be rude or mean to her. It didn't occur to Cambria at all that the anger could be directed towards the Church girl herself. Mati didn't have any flaws in her eyes.

When her voice broke the air the frenzy in the kitchen stopped and the older Dreamer turned to look at her, clearly surprised to see her. Cambria's gaze turned to the folded hands and as she saw no injuries elsewhere on Mati's body she figured it must be something on at least one of her hands or fingers. She had cut herself? Oh dear, that must have hurt a lot. No wonder she had been in such a state. Almost as soon as the Sergeant thought this she saw the pain display itself on Mati's face and she wished that she knew about the herbs that could take away her pain. Sadly she did not, and would not until spring came and Dawali could show her the plants and their uses. One hand moved to reveal the injured one. There was quite a lot of blood, but immediately she knew what do to. "Hold your hand over your head, it'll help to slow the bleeding." If a limb was placed higher than the level of the heart than the blood had a harder and slower time pumping it up to that limb. "Follow me upstairs, I have bandages and other supplies in my room. I can't do anything for the pain, but I can clean it and wrap it up." Cambi motioned with her hand for Mati to come with her as she turned to walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread