[A]re [w]e the only ones
[html]

OOC: CLICK this is the crap that comes from my mind ;P

------------------------------------------------------------

"Halifax?" Cass questioned. He guessed that was the name of the city he'd heard about. "I been hearin' 'bout that place fer quite a whiles. Never thought 'bout goin' though. Guess I'll have to reconsider." He was sure Halifax was bound to have some useful stuff inside, just as New Orleans did. The humans had come up with some amazing stuff, but Cassius was confused on how they could leave all of it behind. More for him, he thought.

Cotl said little about his home, but the Southerner didn't complain. Sometimes there are people who refuse to talk about something for fear of missing it too much. Homesickness was not a fun feeling, and Cassius knew it all too well. He didn't show it too much, but he still missed his hometown incredibly. He dreamt about it, it was constantly plaguing his mind. Not that he didn't like that of course, but it would be bothersome at times. He would put it aside in his mind, but it would always float back later on.

The brown coyote was glad when Cotl insisted that his cousin would be here sometime soon. No one had given him such sureness, it was very comforting. He was sure Cotl would be right too, as Brutus had never let him down before. He missed his cousin more than he missed his home. Brutus and Cassius treated each other like brothers, since they'd lived together for their entire lives. Cass missed those childhood memories, cherishing their innocence like no other. He had no responsibilities, not a care in the world. Unfortunately, life isn't always like that. "Yeah, you're right," he added softly, with a hopeful smile.

What surprised the hybrid even further was that it wasn't just Cotl and Cassius. There was another resident who lived in the manor. A girl named Halo, who was a relative of Kaena and Gabriel's. Cotl assured she was nice, but then said German about her biting. It wasn't the German that bothered him as much as the face Cotl made after the statement, which made Cass' purple eyes wide in fear. He wasn't sure what to expect anymore. The orange 'yote added that his horse resides at the manor as well, with a name that he well liked. He was never a horse person, so he made sure to avoid the equine, but he never told Cotl that. "Oh, okay. I'll be watchin' out for yer horse and the girly too,"he assured with a chuckle.

Word Count: 400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread