pray we go unharmed
[html]

300+ words. WotD: Inexorable (unable to be persuaded; firm). This is a very sucky post and I apologize for that. o.o;

even in the darkness every color can be found

###The comfort that she found in his arms was great, a plentiful gathering of emotions. Regardless of how confused she was about what was going to happen between Haven and herself, those worries were not present. Just as he had fought away her pain and sorrow for the time being about her brother and her mother, her Knight had pushed away that confusion, saving it for a later date. Princess needed that right now just as much as she needed to know that everything would eventually be okay, even if it meant that she would need to worry and think about it at a later time. It made everything better to think that she was not completely alone in this world, no matter how horrible she was feeling. Her family might have left her in various ways at various points, and she was by no means close to anyone in Crimson Dreams, but at least she had Haven. She could not think of anything more that she could possibly want at that moment.

###He sounded unsure of his own words, and Princess knew that she had not helped very much. She did not really know what to say, though, considering her own family life. If anyone were to say that she should automatically understand what a normal family was like, she probably would have asked them how much they had been drinking. Reaching up, Princess brushed some of his hair away from his face, laughing softly. "Yeah, I think you do... But it'll all be okay. I don't know how, but it just will," she said with a note of certainty, her tone inexorable. She firmly believed that, for someone as good as Haven, things would all work out in the end. His family life was nothing spectacular to look at, either, but she knew that, even without her, he would never be alone. He was simply too wonderful to be alone in this world.

Table by Miyu!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread