pray we go unharmed
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mine's not much better >.>; 300+

He didn't understand why so many families seemed so messed up. Haven had yet to see a family that stuck together and didn't break apart. He had left Crimson Dreams just shortly after Savina and Kansas' litter had been born and so had not been around that happy little unit. Though he supposed if they had broken apart he would have heard of it and so it seemed safe to assume they were still together. Still, that was truly the only instance he could think of. It didn't make sense to him. If love were as powerful as he believed it to be, then how could it so easily disintegrate and fracture? It seemed to be strong and fragile at the same time which was a conundrum that the Aatte was having a hard time wrapping his head around. Love was a confusing thing which lead him to further bury his true feelings for Princess, at least for the moment. Of course he wanted to tell her and she should know, but he felt now would not be a good time to confess his love. It didn't feel right, and if it didn't feel right then it probably wasn't.

It wasn't that he didn't believe her, Haven was just a man of action and wanted to believe that he could fix things by doing something. He wasn't good at sitting around and waiting, but he did think that she was right on that being the best course to follow in this situation. Her hands softly brushing the hair from his face set butterflies fluttering in his stomach and he couldn't help but to laugh quietly along with her. "Okay, I'll trust you. Everything will turn out okay with you too, and I'm here for you, no matter what." Haven's face leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on the top of her muzzle as his arms squeezed her small form in a hug. His heart swelled with love for her in that moment, but he continued to keep it quiet. Not yet, he wanted to do something special for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread