one of my turns [p. j.]
[html]

300+

Their situation had seemed so hopeless in a sense before this moment. There had been strong forces tying them both to their respective residences and he hadn't been able to find away around that issue. But here she was, standing on the threshold of his home, wanting to come and be with him. The situation had changed of course, with Ares taking off, but it was still a huge gesture and leap of faith on her part and he recognized and respected that. There were so many things he wanted to say to her but there were no words to express the depth of his excitement and joy. The kiss was the best way he knew to show her, and even that didn't seem to illustrate it all. What she really needed to know was that he did want her and he accepted her completely, which the meeting of their lips surely proved. The two lovers lingered like that for a few moments more before Haven broke the kiss and nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck. "I love you Princess, and you just made me the happiest man in the world." This was reinforced by the Aatte's tail, which was wagging at a ridiculous speed. There was nothing that could have made him happier. If he was sure of anything, it was that.

Pulling back he looked deeply into her beautiful golden eyes, the smile on his face almost painful from how big it was. "Well, shall we go to m-I mean, our home?" The slip up was from force of habit and he bashfully averted his gaze afterwords, his face burning from embarrassment. Haven quickly got over it though and looked back to her. They loved one another, and she had come to live with him, a little slip up like that didn't matter. Not with so much good happening. Unable to stand any space between them he again hugged her close, almost afraid that this was just some wonderful dream instead of reality.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread