i swear i'm sleeping less and less
[html]

<3 Tragédie had happened across Pilot while he was away from home - visiting Die Bohrung just to get away from the rest of the world and breathe some fresh air. All of his intentions had been harmless - exploring the dark prison with her just for thrills. He wasn't even sure how Dierdre had found him there. Had she been following him there the whole time? He worried that perhaps she just wanted to come along with him, but stayed hidden when she saw the coyote. It wasn't like Pilot was planning to meet up with Tragédie behind Dierdre's back. It had only been the first time he had ever met her.

<3 "Dierdre, I would have never done anything to hurt you! I just met Tragédie that day, and we were only exploring the prison for a bit of excitement. With something as important as becoming a werewolf, I wouldn't have just thrown that away to anybody." He needed to somehow break the barrier that seemed to be forming around her. There was an edge between them that had never been there before. The only other time he had really felt any sort of tension between him and Dierdre, had been when he had first met her… right after her tragic incident with Lucifer.

<3 "I only went to Phoenix, because I really trust him. And that's not to say I don't trust you, because I do. With my whole heart." He rose a hand, gently cupping the side of her face. He silently hoped she wouldn't turn away. "It's just that..." He paused for a moment, because he realized just what he had to say in order to justify himself. He needed to say the words. He had to. He just couldn't believe he was doing it. "I wanted it to be a surprise for you. And well... Dierdre," And just to keep her on her toes, just to shake things up a bit to try and break that barrier, he leaned forward and he kissed her. "Dierdre, I love you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread