And this fire will guide you home...
[html]

Whoop, figured out how to use this! Anyway, sorry this one is a bit short, it'll be longer as we go on.

Word Count:227

Leah's head jerked up suddenly, like a startled deer. "I hear someone." Anne looked in the same direction in time to catch a much older female walk just outside the glow cast by their fire. Anne glanced at the red girl, and noted she was alert, but not tense, and that the chills were subsiding.

You should have told me the cold was that bad, idiot.

Reassured, she replied to the older woman "Hi, I'm Anne, and this is Leah." She nudged the red girl beside her, who gave a polite nod and busily avoided the older blonde wolfesses (Yumiko's) gaze. "Un, the boss guy said we could stay here. Well, not here exactly, but in your pack." Anne didn't notice that other blonde wolves were scarce. It ran in her family, and thier last pack had quite a few besides.

She grinned with a friendly wag of her tail. "I don't suppose you'd know a good place to bed down for the night - an old building or something?"

Leah added a few more sticks to the fire, and then a small log they had found sheltered under a pine. She wasn't ignoring the newly arrived wolfess, she just considered Anne's greeting one from both of them. She really didn't prefer to talk to strangers (come to think of it, even most people she knew) anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.Aneira001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#45300f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Aneira001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.Aneira001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Aneira001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#9b8a5c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ira001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread