And this fire will guide you home...
[html]

Oh, I would like to mention that when Anne says "Un", it's pronounced sorta like "spoon" without the SP. I have no clue where this word came from (I jsut kinda made it up) , so just assume it's some kind of newfangled dialect or somthing. 

Leah gave Yumiko a "solemn" look in response to her horror.. "Then you should be afraid, very, very
afraid."
Leah wasn't entirely joking - she had never allowed Anne anywhere near her kitchen unless it was to eat.

Anne nodded at Yumiko's travling preferance, and though she sensed her discomfort, she didn't understand its source. "Un, yeah, we prefer to travel that way too."

She started pulling off the ragged cargo shorts she wore and tied them in a bundle on her back. Leah did the same with her canvas vest and cargo pants, and carefully wrapped the leather pouch she always carried with her in the center. They didn't seem at all embarrased - every movement was saturated with cool professionalism and carried out with a practiced hand. 
Anne started to shift first (she had less to tie up). 

She closed her eyes for a few moments, humming a soft tune under her breath that sounded suspiciously like a sort of miltary march. Her limbs shortened, muscles and joints clicked and twisted into their proper places. After thirty minutes or so, a dainty female with long wavy fur opened choclate brown eyes. Her face was more obviously non-wolf in this form.

Leah took only a little less time than the younger girl, but it was the sheer liquidity of her transformation that set her apart. She shifted fluidly from one form to another, without a sound to indicate the change. The elder girl was about the same proportionally in her Lupus form, but she carried herself with a whole new attitude. It was much like the businesslike attentiveness that a seeing eye dog took on in his harness.

Leah glanced at her companion. "That's a bad habit Anne." She shifted in place, but the snow didn't crunch under her feet. 

The blonde flicked her tail. "I'm working on it," She said nonchalantly.

The elder glared. "I'm not joking."

"Dont be such a spoilsport!" Anne nipped playfully at her friend's ear (drawing out a startled yelp) and rushed ahead a few steps. She circled back around and wriggled excitedly in front of the two older females. "Com'on, com'on, com'on! Let's go!" 

<style type="text/css">
.Aneira001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#45300f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Aneira001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.Aneira001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Aneira001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#9b8a5c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ira001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread