Leaps and Bounds
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn's ears perked up with excitement and his fear melted away immediately when he realized this was a new friend for him. "I'm fighting Coyotes!" He shouted ecstatically. The pup dropped into a faux-battle stance, his lack of experience readily apparent, "I'm a mighty warrior like my papa, keeping the Valley safe!" His tail then dropped with slight embarrassment, as he had forgotten the basic manners his mother had so patiently been teaching him: "Oh... um... my name is Delwyn. Delwyn Zazkex!"

The snow-colored pup was far too energetic and too naive to be properly nervous of strangers, a trait that could cause trouble for him in the near future. His back legs began to twitch from standing still so long (Almost a WHOLE minute,) and he took a moment to run like a bat out of hell back in forth and all around. When he had managed to work out some of his pent-up energy, he stopped and sniffed at Ty's forepaws.

Unable to hold back his curiosity any longer, Delwyn began with a tirade of questions, each one tumbling out of his mouth with barely a pause between them, "Are you a warrior? How did you get those scars? Can you transform like my mama and papa? I don't know how yet. How old are you? Do you know Jefferson? He's the leader of the Valley! Do you want to play with me? What do you want to play?" Delwyn's tail wagged so rapidly it looked as though it might come flying off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread