Leaps and Bounds
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Rain was starting to fall steadily, in cold pelting drops. The early-spring change of weather was fitting for Delwyn, as his good spirits were suddenly crushed. His ears flattened back in shame and his tail pulled far in between his legs, and in a remorseful tone he whined "I'm sorry, papa. I didn't know I was being bad. I was just playing. He cast his baleful eyes toward's Ty, looking for support. Seeing none, he walked sadly over to his father. As a puppy, he didn't yet understand that this was a passing moment of awkardness, and was acting with childlike dramatics.

A cold gust of wind blew through the trees, causing water that had been clinging to the tree branches to come showering down over them. In less than a few minutes, the four canines were becoming remarkably wet. Delwyn shook the water from himself uselessly, as more replaced it momentarily. The little pup was acting so miserable it was comical. For all his energy and his inquisitve mind, Delwyn was still a goofy child.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread