in a trail of fire I know we will be free again
[html]

Thanks, it's one of my favorites I've written in a while. :] PM me and we can plot out powerplay/fighting stuff. 300+.

The body was simply a vessel for the soul, and it was the soul that Gabriel valued above all other things. He did not abuse his muscles and organs as he once had, for he understood that he was only granted one earthly form. To cast this away would be arrogance and asinine, and Gabriel de le Poer intended to see his enemies buried long before he himself fell to whatever end. Gabriel’s muscles were tensed, moving his large form with a speed that seemed unreasonable for his size. Had he been a pure-blooded wolf, he would not have been half so fast; but Gabriel was a coyote in part and this was what granted him such gifts.

A red maw opened wide and threatened to swallow him whole. Gabriel saw this and welcomed the challenge, jerking his head to the side and taking the blow along his cheek. His own fangs parted and struck, as fast and deadly as a viper, intent on taking his own pound of flesh. Then, just as quickly, his forelegs took the brunt of his weight and he turned quickly, hind legs rising and following his previous momentum. The Aquila turned, found himself at Haku’s haunch, and lashed out. No doubt, he had just exposed his own as well—and this was a sacrifice that Gabriel was willing to make. His forelegs scrambled, searching for a foothold, seeking to propel him onto the back of the beast.

Gabriel did not believe that God would aid him in this battle, and for this reason and this reason alone, he abandoned all thought outside of the battle at hand. He’d bring the monster down and tear him asunder with his own hands long before the rest of the man’s worthless pack would realize their foolish blunder.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread