All the kings horses, all the kings men
300+
[html]

Thank you! Made my day!<3

As soon as she got a proper look at the man, Anann knew him to be the king. She had not known what exactly she would find and so far the man had exceeded her expectations. His smirk sparked one of her own, glad she had caught the mans interest, no matter the fashion. His words confirm that he was indeed her man. He sauntered forward, his eyes roaming her figure. Anann did not notice though, her eyes too, were distracted. Noticing his slight limp she searched first for its source, then took in the scenery.

He was like no other man she'd ever seen. She had lived her life in a world of wolves. Most held the few yotes with little respect, let alone dogs. They had a few heelers and collies back home. The heelers were brutish, with their thick heads and snouts. The collies small, frail things. None of these characters fit the man before her. While he hand the sharp facial features of a collie, he was much taller, muscular. A man fit to be king.

While the golden fem looked the man over with an approving eye, her stead had a much different opinion of the man. Rem eyed the russet male with clear disdain. Giving a stomp and a snort as Jacquez approached them. Anann gave the brutish stallion a pat on the neck to settle him, running her hand under his mane. Her smirk grew as accented words flowed from his lips, a venomous nature to his grin. I seek to join your merry band of mongrels and misfits, sir. Swinging her leg over, Anann set side-saddle. If you'll have me.

As she spoke she nudged her horse forward, bring herself but a pace for the monarch. A golden hand extended, waiting for the strong white hand of his. But first I wish to know the man I would call my king. I have served one tyrant, I do not wish to be in the hands of another. Her dark eyes looking to eyes darker still. She wanted to scratch beneath this man's pretty exterior and see what kind of man he was. She knew she couldn't hope to find the core, a glimpse was all she was asking for.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread