as we dance on the graves of the misbehaved.
[html]
300+
It was going to say 'Join the Rainbow Nation' but it didn't work too hot xD

Packmates? Strel's eyes widened quite a bit at that little tidbit of news. When had that happened? Strel had been out like a light last night, but he doubted it had happened quite that late. Maybe he had just not heard them at all whenever the hell it had happened, but the look of overwhelming excitement on the new Seigneur's face transfered easily to the redhead's lips. "New neighbor?" he added, the tone oddly vacant compared to the look on his face. It was all only very barely registering in his slightly preoccupied mind, and the information was sinking in drop by drop. Strelein's hands relaxed around the material in his arms, letting it slip neatly into the crook of his arm as his free hand jabbed a finger into Rurik's chest. So, at least it was real and not a strange dream of his.

Narrowing his eyes in scrutiney, the Marquis crossed his arms, cloth getting in the way once more. "What are you doing here? I figured you'd live in one of the old houses further in the kingdom with your kids." Then, jabbing his finger again into the other man's chest, he pulled an angry face. "And why didn't you come see me sooner? Inconsiderate bastard." Strel huffed, turning around and half slamming open his door in his rather passionate performance. He winced visible as the doorknob crashed into the wall, though it thankfully managed to not make a hole in the wonderful mural painted there. "I take the time to show you around and you don't find me," he mumbled, leaving the door ajar. It was honestly an act, though there was some legitimate emotion. But maybe it was going a bit too far.

"Come in, already, Ru-Ru, or am I going to have to get rough?" he called from inside of his room, figuring he would impress Rurik with the paint job Mati did before they moved up to the other man's room to figure out how to fix it up. Strel's mind was already on the job, thinking how to help the man and his kids glorify their rooms now that they were here. And, thankfully, he still had paint cans in his closet in case they wanted something like that. "When did you get here? Yesterday? The day before?" His tone was back to normal, as though he had not just half-yelled at the Russo. Ah well, he will never be a terrific actor.

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 10px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:10px 5px 5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#0F475F; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread