as we dance on the graves of the misbehaved.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Yell at me if I've got his room wrong. XD 338.

It seemed to take Strel a moment to absorb what the silver-furred elder had said; while the russet-haired man seemed to be slowly understanding what the hell was going on, the Russian wolf's grin was spreading slowly, amusement blossoming in his brilliant blue eyes. “Yarp!” he responded, though he didn't offer anything else—he was rather enjoying Strel figuring it out. A bony finger prodded outward and jabbed the silver-furred man in the chest; he let out a short "oof," though the grin across his pepper-dusted muzzle did not fade even a little bit. Strel seemed annoyed, but Rurik's good mood would not be deterred so easily; as the other man continued speaking the silver-furred man continued to grin, glee sparkling in his sky-colored eyes.

“Well, I only jes moved in earlier today, goluboy,” he said, the grin widening to almost impossible lengths across his muzzle. As the other canine whirled around and put on a show of storming into his room, the werewolf laughed, for the russet-haired man had left the door ajar. Now, if that wasn't a clear invitation, he wasn't quite sure what was. Creeping forward, he poked his head inside, peering around with inquisitive aqua-colored eyes. The room was as he'd expected it—orderly, neat, and brimming with various fabrics and other sewing implements. Rurik expected no less; Strelein was a master of the trade. Rurik's already-broken-in, extra-comfortable pants were evidence of that, to say the least. “Sorry I did not come running right upstairs to findya. Zhis place is goddamn huge anyway,” he said, creeping a little more into the other man's room. He was hesitant to make himself right at home; however close he perceived their relationship to me, it might be entirely different in Strel's head. “I am only stayin' here temporary-like, though,” he warned. The plan was only to stay here until he'd secured better residence; not that he wanted to be away from anyone in particular, it was just that the little seaside town was perfect for his purposes.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.ruri-br-liliya {color:#770501;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread