eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
The small wolfdog should have had a smile on her face, she had finally met with another canine, yet she was not. She was a babbling idiot in front of that other creature. Surely, he thought she was stupid no matter how he acted or what he said. Once more the young female was on her own. She moved slowly and silently, eyes down and lost in thought and cursing herself for being lonely once more. After blindly wondering she snapped out of her haze enough to realize she had no clue where she was. The emotionally stressed female felt hopeless and scared, and she could not hide it as she began to whimper. She tried not to be loud but her emotions were driving her.

No matter how much she tried to not think about it, she missed her family, she missed the safety of her father. Her nerves were getting the best of her and she began to shiver as she cowered to the cool grass. Looking around her imagination was beginning to conjure up monsters and evil creatures. She began to feel like those monsters were stalking her and about to grab her and kill her or hurt her. Something! Yelping out of no where she took off running at a speed only a husky could pull off. She looked back to see if those monsters were following her. Her breathing was panicked and her hallucinations were going to get her, she swore.

Just as she was doing another check of where those evil things were ran right into something hard, making her loose her entire self into the hard, yet soft grassy ground. Green smeared onto her white, black, brown coat. Whimpering and groaning she opened her eyes to see a blurry large monster. "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me, please!" She stammered trying to regain herself just long enough to figure out it was just a large canine, a really really large canine. She gulped her eyes becoming the size of dinner plates. "Oh my goodness! I am so-so sorry! I-I-" She went flush, and her eyes watered in fear and sorrow.

Messages In This Thread