eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
She was hyperventilating as she sat there scared beyond belief. Her eyes looked up into his green eyes, her curiously beautiful blue eyes looking deep into his-unintentionally. She blushed, "I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you." Looking down sheepishly she answers, "I am fine...I am just running from shadows..." She was honest with the strange male, she was running from her own shadow and other shadows really. She was in no true danger, she was just afraid and realized she had no one to protect her. It was not because she was weak, she really did not need protection, it was just the security of knowing she had someone else.

After realizing just how foolish she was being she stood up shaking off her jitters, she takes in a deep breath and speaks. Her silky coat falling in place as she sits down, "My name is Adonia Demos...I hail from Greece." She says in a soft tone. She shuffles her paws for a moment as the chill bothers her paws. Her ears go back as she appears to look like someone being scolded, her head low between her shoulders. "May I ask whom it is that I ran into?" Her voice was laced with the innocence that surrounded her every move and thought. One could call it immaturity, but that would be ignorance.

Messages In This Thread