eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
She smiles and just as she was about to elaborate on his inquiry, he ran with her change of subject. The lupus formed female smiles lightly as he went on, clearly excited to see another. Her eyes glimmered pleased as she too was happy to see another. "Ireland, huh?" She had always admired the irish and their brutish manly ways, maybe because she was raised by a brute manly man herself. Her father was german/irish wolf while her mother was italian/indian wolfdog. She felt more secure around men than females, secretly she didn't like females, they annoyed her. Girly girl ways are really what annoyed her. Adonia was a tomboy, heart and soul.

She giggled when he apologized, "That is quite alright." Her eyes watched him for a moment sensing a bit of awkwardness, "You don't have to worry, I am fine now-for the most part. Like I said it was just mere shadows that I was running from. My imagination gets the best of me when I am alone or scared--or both in this case." Her ears fold back a bit ashamed at admitting her insecurities. "Honestly, this is my first time away from the safety of my father. He is a great wolf." She adds with a smile.

Adonia loved her father, he was her hero. She looked up to him and followed in his footsteps as best she could. There were vast differences between her and her father, however, she took his teachings seriously. He had taught her things that he was not even aware of. Like to teach every living creature with the same respect, and how to take her time and listen to the world around her. She thinks that he had done things things all his life that when he pasted it down to her, he was not even aware of it. Despite, her silly, puppylike mannerisms, she was quite wise and very intelligent.

Messages In This Thread