eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
ooc: In this post I assume he would not try and hit her..hope you didn't mind. Thanks for the advice. ^^

Her two toned blue eyes watched him, she nodded, "My dad told me many stories of Ireland, most he heard from his mother." She was fairly quiet, not sure what else to say or do. The large irish dog was right, she did lack plenty of confidence. Her upbringing did not cater to building confidence, her father was the only one who really tried to build it. Unfortunately, whatever confidence he did give her, her mother was quick to squash it like a mere annoying bug. Her ears had gone back to his words. For a moment it bothered her and without thought she snapped a little,"It isn't my dad's fault!"

As quick as her words were delivered she dodged an anticipating blow, huddled to the ground. Looking up, her wide eyes watched him for a moment. He had not tried to hit her. Like an awkward fawn, she stood back up. "Sorry.." She licked her muzzle. How was she going to explain that? Her mind thought, "I.." A grumble came from her, then she stood up. The clouds above had darkened with the anticipation of rain and her eyes looked up watching them. If there was one other thing she hated about being alone, it was feeling out of place and awkward.

"My mother was abusive....my dad was the only thing I had that...that.." she whimpered annoyed. She was never really good with explaining things or talking for that matter. Adonia was definitely good at being silly and odd but not with explanations. "He was stable...and secure.." Not once had she looked over to him, she did not want to see his expressions, nor did she want to feel more pressure from his acknowledgment. "The only reason I left my dad was because he found a mate..and they are---well I am sure she has had her litter now. Anyway, I left because they were having puppies. I didn't want to be in the way, or be a burden." Finally, after a long while she glanced over, ears pressed against her skull.

Messages In This Thread