eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
OOC: Oi', why didn't I think of that!

Her eyes had taken in his expression. She lowered her head and at this point just wanted to run, to let her legs carry her away, far away. Instead, she had stayed as the large male spoke in a harsh dialect that took her awhile to decipher in her mind. Her ears continued to stay back upon her head as her paws shuffled beneath her, "My Father's mate urged me to leave, really. I could tell she was not comfortable with me being there when she was about to give birth..." Her eyes glazed over as she recalled the many occasions she hinted that she was old enough to leave the home now. The female's eyes began to water as many more things the blonde dog had said to her filled her head. Never had the dog been abusive, but her words cut into the sensitive wolf dog like a knife.

Adonia looked up, "I was a threat to her babies, babies that she thought she would never have.." her tone would have been harsh if it was not spoken through her mouth. Her voice could never be angry even when she was, there was a sweet kindness that always laced every word she spoke. Maybe it was her heart and soul that could never allow her to be perceived as unkind or ruthless. Either way, Adonia was somewhere she never knew before, and why pick here of all places? Her father's mate told her there were others like herself, others who were 'less civilized' as she put it. Another thing the blonde dog did not like was how she preferred her lupus form over all else. Afraid her pups would be wrongly influenced by her. She felt safer in this form and refused to come out of it when she felt insecure.

Messages In This Thread