eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
Her eyes glanced over to him, she noticed the expressions he held, they were of one who was outraged. At least in her opinion. It made her look away. To her it was not that bad, granted she was alone now, and she was without the safety of her Father, but really, it was not that bad. Her ears flickered forward when the large male finally spoke. This entire time, from the moment her new 'mother' came into the picture until now she had never thought about what her Father really thought. So much in her life had changed, even her close relationship with her father. It was more distant the moment she came in. It was as if she felt threatened by Adonia. "Um..." her eyes blinked as she thought, "...I don't know...ever since Cherri came into the picture-his new mate-she took most of his attention. No matter what my da'-I mean Father- told me to just do what she wants to keep her happy. He was desperate not to loose her.." his language was starting to rub off onto her.

Like an obedient daughter she had listened, she would do anything for her Father. He meant the world to her. "I don't hold it against him, he just doesn't want to be lonely." Throughout this entire time, she never thought about herself or how her decisions affected her, only those she cared about. It was how Adonia was. Taking in a large bit of air she looked over to the scruffy male and let a small weak smile show to him. At this point the rain started to fall to the ground, not hard, just sprinkles of small droplets. When they landed on the husky wolf's coat, they merely ran off the silky pelt. Not yet would they penetrate the top layer of fur.

Messages In This Thread