eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
[html]

The young female looked down immediately hearing what the male dog said. Her ears were so tight against her head they might as well have been non-existent. Her mind had thought for a moment, it reflected on all the things that her real mother had exposed her to; all the sexual situations. That was what her father wanted- needed? That could be questionable. Her eyes looked up to him. "He needed a different kind of attention, I s'pose." She felt awkward speaking like that. It felt so wrong to speak or think of her father like that. The look on her face spoke for her, in how uncomfortable it was to say that.

She looked away to the raining sky before she spoke again, "Can we go to a different subject...I don't want to think of my father in that light. He did more for me than anyone in my life. Granted he may have emotionally neglected me, but he never left me alone. We always had food and shelter. He provided everything that I needed, and stability was what he offered. Something my real mother neglected to ever do for my brother and I. He would never raise a hand to me like my mother did on multiple occasions for reasons I could never understand." Taking in a deep breath she continued, "It may not have been the way you feel it should be, but he did everything he could in his own way. My mother abandoned us with him, and only came to see my brother and I when it was convenient for her." Already she had said a lot more than she felt comfortable doing, but the male infuriated her. Perhaps he had his reasons, but he did not know what she had been through. Maybe her father was in the wrong, but she was a big girl...she could take care of herself....right?

Adonia had no more to say, she was done talking, which was hard to fathom. The young wolfdog was quite talkative actually, and to be quiet was out of ordinary, really. In all honesty, it was nice to have someone to talk to, even if he was a little infuriating. It was tolerable. After much reasoning, she finally was relaxing. Her ears went back to a more relaxed perky state, and her two-toned eyes look over to him. She was curious what he had to say to all of this, knowing he would have something to say;whether he said it or not. So far the male was pretty predictable...so far. While waiting for his response her eyes seemed to take in his physical features. She was beginning to wonder if she was the only canine that preferred being in her lupus state. However, she had only seen two other canines including this large scruffy one. From all the scents that this land held, surely there were at least a few hundred other wolves around this land.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread