eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
[html]

She was quiet, sitting in the rain as it poured upon her. The cool rain did not bother her, in all honesty, she loved the rain. Her two-toned eyes looked over to the large male, "I know...I just felt as if you were passing judgment...you have no need to apologize. Everyone makes assumptions, and everyone has their own reasons." Adonia was very patient, and very understanding. Her eyes looked back to the grass as beads of rain clung to their wax textures. "I came here on a boat...it was my luck that it came to this country, then I just walked here..." It was a peaceful adventure she thought. "Oh, no I am not part of any pack. I am a wolf dog, I don't think a full wolf pack would accept me." She added, "However, I have heard of some packs that are around here, which do accept dogs and wolf dogs...and I guess coyotes? I have never seen a coyote honestly." Her bright eyes looked back to him again, "Have you seen a coyote?"

She looked at him quizzically. Adonia, despite her background trusted others fairly easily, however, it took quite the effort for those to get her complete trust. Her loyalty was strong, she was very loyal to those she cared about, even pretty loyal and kind to those she didn't know 100%. She would do anything for anyone, even give them a good portion of her own kill if they were hungry. Some would say that was because she was submissive, and to some extent she was, however, she never hesitate to stick up for who and what she believed it. The young female was not a fighter, she was a lover. She leaned towards peace, and diplomacy really. She thought about what he said, she noticed the dark humor behind it. It was easy for her to notice as she has done the same to herself many times, "No, I am sure you can find a family somewhere...there are always packs that accept others, both like me and you." Her tail wagged in a hopeful manner, "You would be a great member to a pack, I am sure. You seem very strong and willful. A pack would be stupid to deny such a potential member." She believed in her words and it showed by the way she spoke them.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread