eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
[html]

In truth Kian did not mind the rain. He preferred his coat to be dry, but the sight of a cloud filled sky, pouring its contents onto the darkened earth did emit a sort of beauty that he could not deny. Ireland was filled with rain and emerald grass, when he escaped the confines of the city to travel into the open wilderness. Trains and automobiles had long since fallen into disrepair, so all transportation had to be taken on foot alone. He was built for speed and endurance, so despite his lazy streak he could travel quickly and effectively when the time came. “And ye should defend yer da when ye feel someone is dishonorin’ his name, ye should,” he said, his voice as rough as his scruffy exterior. She went on to literally explain how she’d gotten here. Of course, he was accustomed to people misinterpreting his meaning at times with his specific dialect, and so he ran with the conversation as it was. No use dwelling on silly little misunderstandings that didn’t even matter—they were just trying to make light conversation at this point as it was.

“Perhaps,” he agreed, intrigued slightly at the idea of a pack that allowed all canine species to co-exist. Their natures were all different, and yet he felt that some had evolved past such petty differences that once held them back, and so separate. “A coyote? Nae. Bu’ I believe I heard somewhere they look like smaller wolves or some’hin’,” Kian said, thinking back on what he’d learned about coyotes. Dogs he knew, but not coyotes. He’d never met one, as they weren’t native to any of the British Isles. They were a North American breed only, so unless they’d traveled, he’d never have chance to met one outside of this place. Perhaps this was one new experience he was entitled to by his relocation. Either way, he wasn’t particularly concerned. “Yer makin’ me blush,” he said with a small laugh to her last statement, averting his eyes in humility as he attempted to break all seriousness that’d somehow slipped so subtly into the conversation.

“Bu’ I’d like very much t’find a place I could sincerely call home,” the canine continued, suddenly wondering if he’d said too much in regards to his own weakness. He had a habit of letting his mouth flap without much thought, and the consequences could be immense at times—like inadvertently insulting the girl and her father and figuratively exposing his belly like a chastised puppy. At times, he was an open book that needed help to close its pages before he got hurt. He was a lonely soul, and it showed in his unconscious willingness to reveal himself to the world, hoping for someone to personally desire to come right on in past the barriers that surrounded his heart.

table by sie.

<style>
.kian-002 p {padding:0px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.kian-002 b {color:#C4F97F;}
.kian-002 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#4C5E35; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/kian2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#232D16; word-spacing:.4px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread