eiridh tonn air uisge balbh
[html]

A small smile came across her features as he spoke. She simply didn't respond feeling no response was necessary since she had just did that, or at least she felt she had. Her drenched ears began to flop forward slightly. For an odd reason her ears hadn't quite stood up permanently, yet. Just recently they had decided to stick up, so any weight added to them tended to make them want to droop. It was a little flaw from her mother's side making her wonder if her mom had lied about her lineage. The thought that she did did not surprise Adonia, there was a lot her mother had lied to her about. Standing upon all fours she shook herself off to get at least some of her pelt to be dry for just a second. This caused her ears to perk a little again.

Looking to the male before her she smiled, "I am hoping to investigate it, would you like to accompany me? I have been following the odd scents. I figured if I smell an odd canine scent, it must be them...the stronger it gets, the closer I am!" She smiled at him, her tail wagged, her blueish eyes twinkled, and a smile as radiant as a puppy's with cute little dimples on either side showing. The wolf dog hoped the large male would say 'yes' for a number of reasons. The male was strong, and he seemed to have a backbone to him and he seemed to be good company even if he was a little bull headed...in her opinion. When she heard him say she made him blush, she managed to blush herself. She never knew males blushed, it was a foreign concept to her. Maybe it was the way her father came off to her as a pup. He was hard, almost cold, however, she knew beneath that hard exterior her Father was very caring and loving and he showed it in his own way without uttering those three words that meant so much to her. Granted it would have been nice to hear them, but Adonia just knew that was how her father was. It wasn't his fault, it was just how he was raise-she knew that.

Her brows came together in a puzzled expression. She thought about his last set of words. However, that hard thought was a fleeting one. The youth never thought too hard or deep about things like that. Instead she merely smiled and spoke in response, "I bet you will! No male like you can be a loner for too long. You're too strong and valuable." Her tail wagged as her eyes looked at him in a sort of admiration one gives to a mentor. Despite all of Adonia's hardships she cared about everyone and everything. Maybe it was because she put everyone else's needs before hers. She loved to nurture and show love to things, without really expecting much in return except respect. Not that she wouldn't be heartbroken without love and nurture back, she just wouldn't show the pain. It was something she learned from her Father. Her true emotions tended to be bottled up, though at times some showed. She was like a pop bottle with baking soda in it. With time she would explode, but she would do everything in her power to avoid it.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread