burn baby burn
OOC: AW means all welcome right? ^^; If not I apologize.

[html]

Domonick was running through the grass. He could feel the wind rush past him, the blood pumping through his veins, his heart pumping quicker than he could keep count. He felt invigorated,he felt a feeling he hasn't felt in a very long time. He continued running, and jumped through the air, he wagged his tail, showing how happy he was, loving every minute of his new life. I never thought that this feeling would be back, I feel like a pup again. he announced.

Everything was going great, his energy was back. He planned on making his time here worth while. Never had he planned on being a part of a pack again, not this early in his life. It had only been several months since he left, and now look at everything, he was part of a pack again. One that seemed like he truly belonged.

While he was running he heard a howl, tilting his ears back, he focused on where the howl came from and set forth running in that direction, letting out a howl of his own in response. He ran as fast as he could, his adrenaline still coursing through his pulsing veins, he finally caught up to where the howl came from, a female wolf pacing, Pontiac was her name. Am I interrupting something? He announced as he trotted up to the female, trying to hide the fact his tail was wagging, from his fun filled mood.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread