burn baby burn
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lin made me a table! Isn't it awesome! Smile

Delwyn was blissfully ignorant of the terrors that were brought by war; in fact, he was only marginally aware of its existance. While his elders grew worried of escalating violence and tended to their duties within the pack, the pup's only 'duty' was to grow, learn, play and generally be young. This night was no different. The first insects of the early spring had started to buzz about, and they were something Del had never seen before. His wonderment was quickly replaced by joy as he discovered a new game: catching them.

He leaped about snapping at the woodland's insects that flew through the air, when he heard Pontiac's howl from not too far off. Instinctively the growing pup began to make for the sound. As he approached, he saw his two new friends Pontiac and Domonick, whom he had met only days earlier. "Hi, Miss Pontiac!" he yipped, "Hi Domonick!" Perhaps it was his wagging tail, or perhaps it was his relatively new status within the pack, but Delwyn didn't feel the need to be quite as formal with Domonick as he was with other adults: to him, Domonick seemed more like an older playmate. "Would you two like to play with me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread