burn baby burn
[html]

Okay let's try to go with posting orders. I know Cerridwyn was tag, but Shmee will post last. Shmee will be free to tag who ever. Don't stress over length. Just have fun. Smile

She waited for the member to show up as she brought her muzzle down from the air. She sighed as she waited her legs twitched she wanted to play and she wanted to play now! She had to get the stress of the war out of her system and wanted to ring in the spring season with a game, tag hide go seek something! She jumped to her paw quickly seeing the black male who she has been running into a lot since she greeted him at the borders. Pontiac greeted him with a happy woof and a sweeping shake of her tail; hey, one was much better than none for a spring game. ”No, no of course not! Hang on I think there are more coming I’ll tell ya when they get here what’s going on.” As if that was a cue the packs little hero came in. She smiled, knowing that his father has his paws full with him. ”Aww Sir. Delwyn I would love to play with you, matter of fact that is why I called everyone together!” She took a play bow to the child as she waited just a short bit longer before she started the game. Then the there seemed to be one more to join the trio in on this game. She seemed rather polite. Pontiac dipped her maw with a smile.”I’m Pontiac! Well every one ready for a game of tag? Hmmmmm….And your it!” She made a jump touching her nose to Cerridwyn. Taking off with a squeal, she laughed as she stood back breathing. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and her tail whipping around in circles.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread