burn baby burn
[html]

Domonick looked at everyone here, he knew two of them, but not the other female. He replied to her, "Hello, my name is Domonick, nice to meet you." He gave a wave with his hand, it was nice meeting new people of the pack. He thought to himself, I wonder how many more people are there that I have not met yet..

He watched as Pontiac tagged Cerridwyn. He laughed and turned around, letting out a yell "And so it begins!" with that he took off running, his tail wagging behind him. He ran and looked behind him, making sure no one was there, he turned back around and continued running, just over the hill, with that he stopped and hid behind a tree.

He chuckled to himself, peeking around behind the tree, whispering to himself They will run right past me, and I'll be able to run the other way!" he chuckled again, a childish plan, but maybe it would work, and then again, maybe not.

He sniffed the air, not smelling anyone yet and not hearing anyone either. He stood still behind the tree, moving his head away from the side, to try and stay as hidden as possible, he listened to everything around him, getting distracted with the other sounds around him.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread