don't ever fake it.
[html]

OOC: I'm gonna extend the dates on these a little. Nobody's really gotten rolling, so... we'll give it two or three more weeks, I guess. xD IDK, I don't mind--if we have to say OOCly "this is what happens" before it actually happens, s'all good by me.

Frankie had circled around at the right time, and his attack had thrown the wolf for one, meaning his attack had barely glanced against her face, saving her from what might have been an otherwise painful attack. Frankie had thrown the wolf off-balance, and the green-eyed canine struggled to take back his footing. The silver-furred hybrid stalked forward, advancing on the other canine. Frankie had whirled around and attacked him again, dodging left and right and forward, essentially acting like a snapping little anklebiting lapdog. The thin, frail coyote could not do much damage to the much larger wolf, and Kaena was still hanging back, her yellow-golden eye focused on the pair of canines, waiting for the best moment to strike. She pranced around, weaving back and forth in front of the Dahlian wolf, though she did not yet strike. Frankie seemed to be doing a good job playing distraction; the scrawny coyote threw himself at the other canine practically head on, still snarling and growling like a madman.

Table thanks to Ithen!
<style>
.kae-gifturma2 {width:375px; background-color:#142a38; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_gifturma.png);background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:210px; border: 1px solid #000103;font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; line-height: 13px; font-size: 12px; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.kae-gifturma2 b{color:#809189;}
.kae-gifturma2 p{text-indent:40px; padding:0px; margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread