A New Home
OOC: Pictures of Friskia in signature xB

IC:
Friskia dug her claws in the ground to help her speed up, excitement spreading once again through her whole body. This will be a whole new start! She thought as new smells started to fill her nose. She started slowing to a halt as huts started to enter her vision.
She stood there, mouth open, staring at the city. Her green eyes glittered with fascination at the village. I might need to turn into the other form now.. She thought, looking down at her fingerless paws. She sighed and thought, trying to see if she remembered how to change. She sat down, having a hard time remembering what to do. Come on think fool! She scolded herself.
She flicked her tail in annoyance as she quickly remembered what to do. She stood up on her hind legs like a dog begging for a treat. Her hind legs suddenly started to grow into a more human like form as shoulders started to poke out. Fingers sprouted from her paws as the rest of her changed. She stumbled a bit, not used to standing in such a way. She ended up failing at falling one her hands and knees. " Ugh!" She muttered, getting and and stretching her arms, legs, and fingers. "Okay, I got this," She said, looking towards the village. She took a few awkward steps forward and quickly got the hang of it. "Here I come," She muttered, quickening her pace.

Messages In This Thread