That cigarette smoke
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Oh hello I'm super slow q_q I'm at crappy work so this is a crappy post. sorries <3

It had been a while since she had been this far north-east in the Inferni territory, but it served as a good and long walk and perhaps this was the reason why the girl found herself this far away from the caves. The war was more heated than ever and the hybrid woman seldom felt at ease when she wandered a bit too far away from Kaena Lykoi. She wished she could be a brainless soldier without life and meaning. She had wanted madness and greatness through battle and blood, but she found that her personality did not quite fit her foolish youth’s dreams. Life was no longer seen as her playground and it had edges that hurt were one not careful.

The bright sunlight seemed overdone, but she continued onwards in her aimless stride and let the rays warm her auburn fur and dark hair. Spring was well on its way and there would be no more sitting in trees watching the snowfall. The girl smiled vaguely as a memory passed and was lost in thought as she walked straight ahead and barely managed not to collide with the large tent half an hour later. It seemed to her that it had popped out of nowhere, as she refused to admit even to herself that her attention had been totally elsewhere. Now her ruby focus was on her uncle’s home and she walked around it to find the entrance to see if he was home. Her feelings were mixed, for it was unusual for her to seek company of those she did not know well. Raziekel was a relative she had barely interacted with until now.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread