That cigarette smoke
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lowers.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The post was fine! Thank you for starting, luff. :3

It was no strange sight to see Razekiel's tent leaking smoke at every possible exit the clouds could escape from. In actuality, it was more uncommon to see otherwise when it came to the red-faced prince and his dwelling. The scent that reeked outside the tent was undoubtedly marijuana, and it was so terribly plentiful that there was no feasible way to avoid the thick smell, even if it was quick to dissipate in the wind. There was no doubt that he was home, nor would he ever refuse a visitor, so when his ears picked up sounds creeping around the outside of his little dwelling despite the spinning of his head, the coyote wasted no time to poke his head out and grin at his guest.

"Oh hello, my little Halo!" It was Halo, right? He recognized her just faintly, knowing they were probably related one way or another but unsure at that moment exactly how -- though as far as the prince was concerned, all the world was his family. Her name had been mentioned to him at some point but the two had never directly interacted, much like Razekiel with the rest of Inferni. He was different from they, so until they began to poke around his tent or stop him in his half-brained meanderings around the clanlands, he typically stayed out of their way. Creeping out of the tent's entrance, the coyote spread his arms open wide, grinned around the joint still in his mouth, and didn't think twice about trying to wrap his arms around her in a fearlessly tight embrace. "You're like a little angel, man! I have heard so much about you! Oh, no, maybe I have not, I am not sure. But I would like to if I haven't, man!"

Releasing her, the coyote stumbled back and spun around a little, then breathed in the joint deeply. "What brings you to Razzy-man's pad, angel?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread