That cigarette smoke
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lowers.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She referred to him as uncle and he stashed away the information for later, though he still hadn't the slightest as to her parents were but believed the girl to be likely a grandchild of his mother. Kaena had produced quite a family, and he being somewhere in the center of it all made some benefit, awarding the coyote with plenty of familial connections -- fortunate, since most of the Lykoi family (and the Poers, on that note) were sentimental and attached when it came to blood bonds. Razekiel may have been more busied with his love for Mother Earth and the like -- where his other family lay, the sun and moon, the sky and sand -- to care more for the Lykoi family, but he couldn't be bothered with trying to remember all their names, after all. It was much easier to remember the general terms for nature rather than individual tags allotted by parents at birth. More than once, he'd mixed up Clover and Sage's names when they were children, and it had started from there that he'd found replacement nicknames for his loved ones.

He grinned obliviously and let go at her request, though the sound had little meaning in his ears. He became aware of her distaste for the smoke only through the mentioning of such; Razekiel was somewhat dense when it came to sensing emotions through facial expressions alone, especially when he was under the influence of such magical things. "I am just living life, angel-girl," he smiled at the sky, arms spread open and he spun in a small, wobbly circle. "I don't care if I don't live long, beautiful; I just want to live while I'm livin', man. Mother Earth will take the air from my lungs when it is time, and until then I fill them with the wonders of her bosom. She does not grow some plants for looks alone, man!"

The coyote breathed in, out, and in again, a goofy smile set solid on his face. "Do you regret the way you live, angel? I do not regret a thing."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread