That cigarette smoke
[html]

Not even the slightest hint of a smile bent at her lips. Razekiel was growing used to this reaction, already knowing well that his behavior and actions were not generally accepted or smiled upon by a majority of his clanmates. Many of his family had already grown used to his behavior and expected it, but the only one who seemed to appreciate his change from the old-fashioned, bloodthirsty Lykoi was was his mother, though he could not discern her true feelings. She was not ashamed of him, she had told him that. He was who he was now, and although he was vastly different from the rest, Razekiel was pleased with the way he lived.

Her query was as sharp as her eyes, though when the hippie stopped to look at them, it occurred to him that they were such a darling red shade, and just briefly he was envious. As such, he failed to correctly hear her question at first, his head spinning all the while, and after some pause he gave thought to it. He settled back down, a smile on his face, and he spoke with smoke filtering through his teeth. "I am happy," Razekiel grinned, gazing lazily up at her, "and how I live is happy, man, but they say the second you judge another, you yourself are not."

He puffed once more. "You are beautiful, no matter how you feel."

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #413037; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread