A Sunny Day
[html]

Public as all welcomed? If it's just for Adonia Demos, Alley is free to beat me any time! Sorry I couldn't let a newer thread with you pass me by. Hope you don't mind. Smile

Her job, Was to scout the lands, and not just these lands but area around the pack to make sure that everything was going okay...Though a bit of her feared to leave these lands right now, with the war and all. However, Jefferson and Geneva must have thought she could do it or the rank, would not have been given the rank to her if she were unable to do the task of scouting. She would do her hardest to make up for the fact that she was gone all winter and somehow she figured the leader thought that she would do just that.

Her legs moved though the lands checking the borders where the leaders had marked the pack lines. She watched as one of the newest pack member made a be-line into the pack, she grew a look of confusion as she moved closer to him, he had found a key that was now around his neck, and she drew her brows in on her forehead as she shifted her hat around upon her head. She drew her ears back and flattened them against her head as she stepped out from the shadows ”How’s things been going for you Domonick?” She gave a soft chuckle as she smiled; he looked like he was adjusting well to his new life style.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread